If you believe that work residing or accessible on or through ENTMatrix website/services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identification of the work or material that you claim has been infringed. If this material exists on our website, please provide a URL.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address so we can contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
If you are asserting infringement of a trademark in connection with content on our website, we recommend that you send a notice to email@example.com.
You may also send a notice to the address below:
3448 Ellicott Centre Dr., Suite # 204,
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone: +1.(410) 881-0455
Fax: +1.(888) 242-1145